Wednesday 12 June 2013

12/06/2013 NZD/JPY Short (Win)


Here's a quick trade I took off the H4 timeframe. I set a limit order to short at 77.33 due to the first time back to the supply area. I risked 1% of my account on this trade. 




and here's the exit chart. As you can see price went into the area, formed a bearish pin and from there it just went downwards and hit my target. I made just over 2.25% on this trade, so over two times what was my risk, so it's a great result. 



Analysis: Good trade taken off a well defined area, nice stop loss placement. The only thing I could have done differently is maybe let it run just a little bit more and taken more profit, but these things will come with experience. Hours and hours of chart watching, trading and analyzing won't go to waste. 




No comments:

Post a Comment