Saturday 19 January 2013

07/01/2013 EUR/JPY Short (break even)



This next trade is off the M15 chart. Basically this strategy that was taught to me by my mentor Neale is based on 3 different time frames. The H4, H1 and M15 charts. Price must be trending above/below the 200ema on the H4 and H1, and must be doing the opposite on the M15 chart. Then you look for an obvious trendline on the M15 chart, wait for price to break out of the trendline and close above it. Then you enter. Here is an example. H4 and H1 charts were trending above the 200 ema (black line on my chart), and the M15 was trending below it. Once the trendline broke I entered long. The plan is to aim for 3:1 RR but move stop to break even when price hits 1:1 RR (click chart to enlarge)








and here is the exit chart. Once price broke the trendline it hit 1:1 RR at which point I moved my stop to break even. Price then went down and stopped me out at 1:1




No comments:

Post a Comment